Rules & Regulations
1. A declaration agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel has to be signed by the students and countersigned by the parent/guardian.
2. On admission, the student will be allotted a room by the hostel authorities. These allocations to the room shall be subject to change at any time, for administrative reasons. Students shall occupy only the rooms allotted by the authority and shall not shift to any other room of their choice.
3. On allocation of the room, the student is to take possession of the room, furniture and fittings and ensure that everything is the occupant immediately.
4. Dismissal or suspension from the college will entail automatic dismissal or suspension from the hostel also.
5. Before vacating the hostel, students are required to remove all their personal belongings and hand over furniture and other items entrusted to them in good condition, to the hostel authorities. They are required to leave all the electrical fittings in their rooms intact.
6. Ragging is a criminal offence. It is prohibited. Those found committing any act of ragging will be dismissed from the hostel and college.
7. Students are not allowed to write or paste anything on the walls, windows, or doors in the room or deface them in any way. Posters of any kind are not to be affixed on walls or in any other place. However, calendars without pictures are permitted.
8. Meetings of any kind can be organized only with the prior permission of the Wardens. Any kind of wild, noisy and disturbing celebrations are strictly forbidden in the Hostel.
9. Students are not expected to be in the hostel during class hours without the permission of the concerned authority.
10. Students are advised to receive telephone calls on Saturdays and Sundays and on other days as scheduled. Incoming telephone calls after 10pm for any reasons other than emergencies will not be allowed.
11. Students who want go to the college after college hours are expected to obtain permission from the Chief Warden.